Broc Raiford pro model frame. This being Broc's first signature frame, he put a lot of time into every detail of the Vessel's design and specs. Some of the key features Broc really wanted were an hour glass head tube, wider BB shell for bigger tire clearance, 13.5"chain stay, and Volume's proven investment casted dropouts with built-in chain tensioners. Broc's frame also features full 4130 CRMO Heat Treated tubing, removable seatstay brake mounts, and a double butted front triangle with dual gussets, a double diamond rear with S bend chainstays for larger geared sprocket clearance/ alignment and a 75deg head tube. The Vessel is just what @brocaflocka wanted, and so should you!
- Top Tube: 20.75", 21" & 21.25"
- Chainstay: 13.25"-13.75" (13.5" center to center)
- BB height: 11.7"
- Seat Tube height: 9.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 75deg
- Seat Tube Angle: 71deg
- Seat Post: 25.4
- Headtube: Integrated (45 X45 Campy Spec)
- Brake Mounts: Removable Seatstay Mounts
- Dropouts: Heat Treated, 7mm thick Investment casted. Now clears hub guards and pegs of all sizes.
- Gyro Tabs: Thread-On
- Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz (20.75")