KYLE BALDOCK'S SIGNATURE FRAME
The fresh K2 frame is the latest version of 3 times X-Games Gold medalist Kyle Baldock’s signature frame and features the following updates on the previous model.
Rear end- Shorter 12.75” slammed length, Dropout internal faces CNC machined with Integrated chain tensioners. BB height- Slightly lower to increase stability. Downtube tapered to increase headtube junction strength Standover. Increased but with the lower BB height the seat will be the same height so it will ride the same as the K1 for seat position but it will appear a little taller to the eye. Sizes- Extra short 19.75” length added making it one of if not the shortest wheel base for a regular sized BMX, great option for the smaller rider or a rider making the jump from 18”.
Overall the refinements on the K2 take the frame to the next level for the feel and strength of the frame.
• Head angle: 75.5 Degrees
• Stand over height 7.63″ (measured from centre of BB - centre of top tube)
• Mid BB 11.62″ height (heat treated)
• Rear length 12.75″ slammed-13.1″ (short and responsive)
• Tapered Downtube / seat tube / seat stays / chain stays
• Offset tubing thickness, thicker in the areas of high stress
• Integrated Head tube (Heat Treated)
• Removable brake lugs and tabs
• 6mm thick Heat treated dropouts with internal face CNC detail and integrated chain tensioners
• Laser cut stay bridge with Total Logo
• Highest quality materials used throughout
• TT lengths 19.75/ 20.4/ 20.7/ 21″
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Village Park & Supply users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.