No introduction needed here! You guys know quality when you see your favourite rider rockin' a Killabee!
The fresh Killabee K3 frame has had a few refinements, internally it has been beefed up in key areas to increase the strength and perfectly balance the weight of the frame. Expect the Killabee K3 to be both lighter and stronger than ever before. Total have added cut outs on the stays end caps and a new angle cut seat tube for a more aggressive look. The new Killabee metal head badge comes with the frame and of course brake mounts are included in the box at no extra cost.
- Head angle: 75.5 Degrees with Metal head badge
- Stand over height 7.63″ (measured from centre of BB - centre of top tube)
- Mid BB 11.62″ height (heat treated)
- Rear length 12.75″ slammed-13.1″ (short and responsive)
- Tapered Downtube / seat tube / seat stays / chain stays
- Offset tubing thickness, thicker in the areas of high stress
- Integrated 120mm tall Head tube (Heat Treated)
- Removable brake lugs and tabs
- 5mm thick Heat treated dropouts with internal face CNC detail
- Laser cut stay bridge with Total Logo
- Highest quality materials used throughout