First Time Park Visitor
If you’re coming to ride the Park for the first time – thats RAD! BMX, Skate, Scooters and pretty much everything else on wheels, is super – you’ll have a blast! To help you get started, we’ve got a few tips for you on your first visit:
- Fill out your waiver form online – this will make your check in at the park a bit quicker. (No drama if you can’t, you can still complete it at the gate).
- Double check the session times before you come (every time) – you don’t want to turn up and find us closed for an event or private function!
- Read through the Park Rules and Safety Tips
- Check your equipment – or bring it in a bit early and we can check it for you.
- When you first get onto the park, spend 5 minutes or so just watching everyone else ride – this will help you learn the lines of the park.
Another good idea for First-Timers, or anyone a bit new to riding the park, is to check out our Coaching Clinics. Joining in a clinic is a great way to learn your way around the ramps, and you’ll get some of the best tips to help you have more fun!